Join us at the 5th Global Forum on Intellectual Property (GFIP), the IP Academy’s biennial flagship conference which brings together internationally renowned IP legal practitioners, policy makers, members of the judiciary, academics and business leaders to share insights and strategies on the latest trends and issues in the highly-evolving global IP and economic landscapes.
- ASEAN Economic Integration: Interoperability and Synergies;
- Special Judges’ Plenary Session with eminent judges from the UK, US, China and Singapore;
- Insights into recent high-profile IP litigation cases from around the world;
- Discussions on IP and New / Disruptive Technologies;
- Strategies for IP value creation.
Click here for further conference, and registration details.
Register by 30 June 2015 to enjoy up to 50% off the standard fee.