Singapore’s annual premier intellectual property conference, IP Week@SG, will take place from 25th – 28th August 2015.
Themed “IP Fiesta@SG – A Celebration of IP in Singapore and Beyond”, the week-long international event brings together an array of exciting IP-related activities from thought-provoking and informative conferences, seminars and public talks to interactive IP exhibits. In conjunction with our nation’s 50th birthday, there will also be a showcase of Singapore’s IP heritage.
The opening anchor event, the 5th Global Forum on Intellectual Property (GFIP) 2015, will witness the gathering of IP thought leaders, academia, legal and business powerhouses to share insights and strategies on the latest trends and issues in the highly-evolving global IP and economic landscapes. Special spotlight will be cast on ASEAN as the “blue ocean” region for businesses to grow and expand into, with IP as their critical competitive edge.
GFIP Conference Highlights
• ASEAN Economic Integration: Interoperability and Synergies;
• Special Judges’ Plenary Session with eminent judges from the UK, US, China and Singapore;
• Insights into recent high-profile IP litigation cases from around the world;
• Discussions on IP and New / Disruptive Technologies;
• Strategies for IP value creation.
Click here for further conference, and registration details.
Register by 31 July 2015 to enjoy up to 50% off the standard fee.